Weissensee Chair Lift
An incredible experience on your holiday in Carinthia, Austria
A ride on the Weissensee chair lift is always worth the trip!
The Weissensee Bergbahn is a modern 4-seat chair lift that takes you from the valley station up to the mountain station at 1.324 metres of altitude in just 12 minutes.
The mountain station is the perfect place to start great hikes for example the managed hut "Naggler Alm" with its mountain bike trails and the KohlrÃ¶slhÃ¼tte snack bar, or the "Drachsel BildstÃ¶ckl" observation point, or the "Wegweiser fÃ¼r Morgen "EU monument.
Stay at one of the Weissensee Bergbahn partners and ues the Weissensee Bergbahn chair lift for free.
Hiking holidays in summer
- To the managed huts "Naggler Alm" and "KohlrÃ¶slhÃ¼tte"
- The lift station is the starting point for lovely hikes
- To the "Drachsel BildstÃ¶ckl" observation point
- To the "Wegweiser fÃ¼r Morgen" EU monument and panoramic views
- Three family-friendly MTB trails built from the mountain to the lake, each 3 km long, starting in summer 2018
Winter holidays in Carinthia
Winter holidays here mean skiing in the family friendly Weissensee ski resort and tons of fun drifting across the snowy slopes with a 4-seater chairlift and 4 ski tows with 6 kilometres of slopes. This is a great place for families with young children and those who are looking not for busy trails but rather the charm of a smaller, idyllic ski area. Kids love the Weissensee Kidsâ€™ Ski World and its ski school. Little ones are sure to enjoy their lessons and can go on skiing adventures. The instructors are always happy to help them perfect their first plough turns on the trails. Member of KÃ¤rntner Skipass!