Ride Fatbikes in Winter
Winter sports off the slopes
Bike over the snow in the Weissensee Nature Park on winter-proof mountain bikes! Think biking is just for summer? Think again! Find a network of trails for Fatbikes at Lake Weissensee, a destination for cyclists all year round. Fatbikes take you over forest trails, frozen pastures, steep turns and the ice-covered lake. Explore the mountains and reach the Naggler Alm in winter without even hitting the ski slopes. Thanks to the balloon tyres of these bikes (and with a little practice), this is a great way to discover the Weissensee Nature Park in winter. Take a private or group guided tour with our trained guides. A Fatbike tour on the snow is also a wonderful activity for your incentive or winter event at Lake Weissensee.
Programme for your Fatbike tour
- Guided MTB "Snow-Ice Tour"
- Bike with us over ice and snow through a one-of-a-kind winter landscape
- Tours: Wednesday 12:30 pm; Saturday 10:00 am
- Durcation: ca. 3 hours
- Price: € 59.00
- Meeting point: Seewiesen lift
Fatbiking in the snow
Take a guided MTB Fatbike night-time tour with us and enjoy views of the spectacle of lights on the ice. Or, experience a once-in-a-lifetime wintertime sunrise surrounded by our natural scenery.
- Duration: ca. 2 hours
- Price: € 48.00
- rental bike
- photos and videos of your tour to download € 10.00
Protective gear € 12.00
- Fatbike hire
- Fatbike "Scott big ed" 1 h € 14.00; 1 day € 49.00
- Ice Bike "Scott Spark spike" 1 h € 14.00; 1 day € 49.00
- Helmet € 12.00
- Protective gear € 12.00
- GoPro action video set € 24.00
Registration and information: Ski-Mountainbikeschule Schwarzenbacher, winter bike station at the Seewiesen lift.