WEISSENSEE PREMIUM CARD
The Weissensee PremiumCARD includes all essential infrastructure services as well as the entire local public mobility network and ensures unforgettable holiday moments in summer and winter.
One lake - one card
The Weissensee PremiumCARD is available exclusively at the participating partner establishments. It is handed out personally by the host on arrival at Lake Weissensee. The card can be used immediately and loses its validity at midnight on the day of departure.
Included services Weissensee PremiumCARD – SUMMER 2023
- Arrival and departure with the station shuttle from and to Greifenburg station from 01.05. to 26.10.2023
Trains from 06:59 to 21:16 are served
- Weissensee Nature Park bus from 01.05. to 26.10.2023
- Weissensee mountain railway (including MTB transport) from 01.05. to 26.10.2023
- Weissensee scheduled boat services from 01.05. to 26.10.2023
- Hiking bus Weissensee 08.05.-17.10.
- Hiking bus region (surrounding excursion destinations) Use of regional buses in the region (Arnoldstein - Pressegger See - Hermagor - Kötschach-Mauthen - Lesachtal - Weißbriach - Weissensee)
- Reduced: Evening collective cab 09.07.-09.09. daily in the time from 19.00-22.00 o'clock. Price with WPC or MobiCard € 3,-/person; Price without WPC or MobiCard: € 5,-. Telephone order at +43(0)800 500 1905. Pick-up within 30 minutes at the official bus stops.
The Weissensee PremiumCARD is also available as a weekly ticket for € 128.00 (from age of 12) and includes all the above-mentioned services. Here you can find all PremiumCard partner businesses.
Included services Weissensee PremiumCARD - WINTER 2022/23
- Arrival and departure with the station shuttle from and to Greifenburg station (17.12.-2022-05.03.2023)
Trains from 06:59 to 21:16 are served
- Weissensee Nature Park bus (17.12.2022-05.03.2023)
- Weissensee mountain railway (08.01.-22.01.2023)
- Use of ice rinks and cross-country ski tracks
Please note the daily updated information on the use of ice rinks and cross-country ski tracks in the winter report. The Weissensee PremiumCARD is also available as a weekly ticket at a price of € 80.00 (from age of 10).
Note: This card does not include the services of the Weissensee mountain railway in the period from 8 - 22 January 2023. The use of ice rinks and cross-country ski tracks is subject to a fee as of the winter season 2022/2023 (overnight guests € 5.00/day, day ticket only available at the accommodation, day guests € 8.00/day). Here you can find all PremiumCard partner businesses.
General Terms and Conditions
The Weissensee PremiumCARD is a personal card and cannot be transferred. Any infringement will result in the immediate blocking of the card.
By purchasing this card, you agree to the use of your personal data. This data will only be used to ensure the functionality of the Weissensee PremiumCARD during your stay. Your data will not be passed on to third parties. The legal provisions of the GDPR apply.
Loss or defect of the card
If the card is lost or defect, it will be blocked immediately. You will receive a new card and the services already used will be transferred to the new card.
Cancellation or non-operation of services
Refunds are not available in the event of non-operation of individual services.
In the event of illness and/or early departure, your Weissensee PremiumCARD will be blocked. There is no entitlement to a refund in this case either.
The individual services to which you are entitled to with this card are provided by legally independent companies (= service providers). The accommodation provider or the agent that issues or sells you a Weissensee PremiumCARD acts only as their representative. Only the respective service provider is therefore obliged to provide the individual services and to pay compensation in the event of any incidents.