Climatically favored, the 12 km long and fjord-like Weissensee (930m above sea level) conveys a soothing and relaxing atmosphere with countless lake views of the turquoise blue water. Hiking trails lead around the lake or almost everywhere directly from the lakeshore into the gentle mountain scenery.
A special highlight is the habitat walk guided by an experienced nature park ranger. You can experience part of it literally by raft. You glide slowly over the water while the ranger tells you interesting facts about the Weissensee habitat.
- 3 x overnight stays and meals in the respective category
- Habitat tour with the pleasure raft
- Softly mobile (nature park bus, hiking call bus Weissensee)
- Train station shuttle (excl. arrival and departure)
- Weissensee mountain railroad incl. mountain bike transport
- incl. Weissensee Premium Card
- Weissensee boat trip