FISHING IN WINTER
In late winter, Lake Weissensee offers an exceptional opportunity for sport fishermen: on the frozen waters, ice hole fishing becomes a very special experience.
Drilling & fishing
For sport fishermen spending their winter holiday at Lake Weissensee, ice hole fishing adds a rather rare variation to the holiday programme: in late winter, usually at the beginning of March, you can gain experience in ice hole fishing - and soak up the unusual winter atmosphere at the same time. The details on ice fishing:
- Day ticket: € 31.00 (plus deposit € 10.00)
- Fishing permits are available at the Weissensee Information (Mon-Fri 8:30am - 12:30pm and 1:30pm - 5:00pm).
- The fishing guidelines and minimum sizes are the same as in summer.
- The ice holes must be drilled and marked visibly (e.g., spruce branch, wooden board, etc.) by the angler.
- Entering the lake is at your own risk.